Saturday, October 27, 2007

tagged

So I'm a slacker I was tagged a while ago but here it is

I have been tagged by Nicolle and Marissa!!!

Player lists 6 facts/habits about myself At the end of the post, player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and posts a comment letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read our blog for the rules.

6. So I don't like to throw away food so I end up eating all the leftovers.

5. I can't make my mind up on anything I have to think about it forever.

4. I'm not a very good decorater

3. I never like to leave my house messy, I'm always running around picking up toys, clothes etc.. before I walk out the door.

2. I really enjoy cooking but I try to make everything healthy and it doesn't always taste good. (Jarom just eats it and tells me it's good) I know when he doesn't like it, he will just eat a tiny bit.

1. After I go grocery shopping I love to reorganize my pantry, or when I put laudry away I like to reorganize the closets. (Don't look though I never have enough time to keep them up) especially Avery closet if you new how many times she changes a day I would be doing every hour. So I gave up on hers.

Im tagging-Sara, Heidi, Jenny, Jessica,

4 comments:

Jessie Evans said...

Jill! I found your blog through my moms. Your kids are adorable, Macoy is seriously the happiest baby I've ever seen. Your blog is super cute.

Heidi said...

Hi Jilly,
I love learning new things about someone you think you know already! I would love some of your health, good recipes:) don't you love how you can see right through your husband, but they still try to make you feel good:) They are so great. Saturday was a blast! I love you so much!

Jimi said...

Jill,
I don't even know if you even remember me, my name is Jimi Finlinson (Nuttall) (we used to hang out years ago), I found your blog through my sister-in-laws. I saw your brother's obituary in the paper, and I have been thinking about you since. I am so sorry about his passing.
It is so fun to see your pictures, you are such a cute mom, and your kids are darling! You are a very brave woman-they seem to be very close in age! Well I hope you are doing well.

Jimi

Pryors said...

Hi Jill its Holly, I saw your blog on Jodi's. Your kids are adorable. I cant believe you have three. I enjoyed checking out your blog your family is so cute. Take care