Friday, November 30, 2007

Ok I just need to say I'm not very good at updating my blog and I haven't loved the background the last 2 hours I have been trying to change it and its just not looking good, my kids are awake and all needing me right now so I guess we will just leave it for now. Avery has been crying for the past 35 minutes she found this sparkle dress and can't stop crying about it, I told her if she's really good Santa will bring it to her but she just doesn't think thats a good idea. What am I going to do I actually was going to buy it but it was really low so if any one has seen a cute sparkly dress let me know.

3 comments:

shelby said...

Jill I've been waithing for you to update your blog so I could talk wiht you! YOur kids are so cute. Macoy has the cutest smile ever! I hope all is well with you. I love looking at your pictures!--Shelby

Heidi said...

I don't blame her, I LOVE sparkles too! Did you find another one? I would love to go chrismtas shopping with you sometime:) Let me knwo when you have time... I have plenty!

Nicolle said...

I really like your background! Will you come home please, i miss my friend! No more trips unless we are with you :)