Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Saturday

Finally a nice Saturday, I was in heaven being outside working on the yard Jarom actually helped rake leafs and clean up the back yard (Jarom just really doesn't like yard work) then there is me that thinks its a great family activity to do together I love it if he is helping, but can't stand doing all by myself. The kids just rode there bikes and threw rocks in the pond for hours, Boston just absolutely loves being outside on a vroom vroom, the second he wakes up in the morning he is saying vroom vroom, and won't do anything else until he gets to go outside. Why can't this weather just stay warm we are getting so antsy.

The kids thought the helmets were so cool!!

9 comments:

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

I love fhe too! Hallie does the same thing...Mom, is it family night tonight? EVERY NIGHT! They love that time together and its amazing the things they remember. Im so mad, I should have thought to come in when I brought you your bowl! I wanted to see your baby bedding! Will you post some pics for me???

Lacy said...

Jill-- I have to admit that I look at your blog every once in awhile to see what you guys are up to. Your kids are so cute. I love the green pancakes you had. My mom always did stuff like that too!!

Staci said...

What cute little babes you have!!

Kass Martin said...

How fun. I love the warm weather and have great intentions of days filled with fun outdoor activities then I wake up the next morning and get stunned that it's winter yet again. Ugghh! Soon enough, I guess. We got a fence put up this past weekend. I love it. I think it makes the yard seem a lot bigger. It's great. You'll have to cruise by and give it a look sometime. Thanks for the paint! :)

Nicolle said...

Yay I LOVE warm weather! Seriously can Macoy get any cuter? His smile kills me! So fun now lets go on some bike rides!!!

Barb Elder said...

I want the weather to stay warm so you and the kids will come swimming. I am looking forward to that.

Johana said...

Hey Jill- My sister ran into your blog and told me about it! Wow! It's been awhile. Your three kids are adorable! I hope things are well! We are living in Cedar City now. Jake is a Pilot instructor at the school down here to accrue flight hours. I don't know where we are headed after Cedar. I hope to here more from you!
Johana

Haley said...

I know huh!!??? This weather is so nice! Your little ones are sooo cute. i want to babysit :) How bout you and Jarom take a date night...and I can watch them once a week!! :) Beautiful family...love you!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Do you have a picture of Shellys baby yet???? Some one post one...hurry:)