Sunday, June 29, 2008

Boston turned 2

Boston is 2 and is the sweetest little boy, he is my tender hearted child, he will give out hugs and kisses, he gets his feelings hurt really easy and is so sad when he makes me upset, he is so helpful he follows me around the house and wants to help clean, but he probably enjoys his juice and the broom broom the very most and his daddy, the second he wakes up in the morning its get dressed and outside so he can ride his bike, he is always asking when daddys going to be home so he can take him on a broom broom ride (motorcycle). He can get out of his crib and that has been hard he has always been my best sleeper but things have changed, its a challenge to get him to stay in, I have to always keep the front door he can open the door and just go outside scary I live on a pretty busy street. We sure love youi Bosotn Happy Birthday!
He loves shoes usually he is wearing his own not Averys.
For his birthday he got a 4 wheeler he loves it and is getting so good and making it turn and not run into the walls



12 comments:

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

I love your updates! Im just curious to know which kind of popcorn you make to snack on during the day?

Barb Elder said...

Great Post. I love the picture of Boston and Jarom. So sweet. The purple sparkle shoe made me laugh! Thanks of sharing your picture and the up date. I loved it. See you at the pool.

Sara said...

i can't believe he is 2. your kids are growing up too fast. i love that pic of him running into the wall, i think all kids do that for a while. =)

Heather Ballard said...

I can't believe it was 2 yrs. ago when I saw you at the hospital and you were about to adopt him and I was about to have Bailee. Time sure goes by fast. I swear guys are smarter about getting out of the crib cause Bailee hasn't even attempted it yet. I'm hoping that will last a little longer. I've been missing the Thurs. morning class but I will be back in the fall so hope to see you then.

Clint and Karley Root said...

hey jill! this is karley root! dont ask me how i found your blog!Your family is so cute! are you guys a new house now?

Unknown said...

Wow! It looks like you guys are very busy! lots of birthdays. your kids are growing so fast! There so cute!

Nicolle said...

Your little boys are the cutest! Kennedy is sure going to have a hard time figuring out which one is her boyfriend, thats why she will have 2! Macoy sure loved his cake, yummy!

Kass Martin said...

Super cute. I love your tan babies. My kids are pale as pale can be and seem to get burnt just by stepping outside. Hmmm, olive skin would be a great thing in the summer. Your kids are so cute.

Heidi said...

Super glad you updated! your kidos are so dang cute! can you believe how fast time goes? I swear! Well hope you are having fun in lake powell... luv ya cuz!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Boston!! He is SO cute! Jett has that same 4 Wheeler, he loves it. Have you started to pack?

eden&mike said...

Jill,
I saw your blog and wanted to say hi! Your family is so cute! Its fun to see your updates. I remember when I ran into you and Boston was only 10 days old. WOW, he has grown. I love your blog, keep in touch! Oh and BTW..I miss you doing my hair. No one has done it as good as you since I left Utah!
-Eden-

Rachel said...

He's going to be a heart breaker! What a babe! Love that expression by the dryer!