Friday, October 31, 2008

October

We have done some fun things this October we were invited to a kids Halloween Party the kids had a blast they had cookie decorating, kids parade, fishing pond, and pumpkin decorating, thanks for the invite.
Brynley and Kennedy

Boston the BatThe princesses

My little puppy Dog
All the Kiddies

We went to the vineyard pumpkin place with Averys school class it just happen to be a frezzing cold Day so we didn't stay to long so I took the kids back last week and they had a blast.


Avery's school Class
For Family night we made carmel apples I have never done them before, they were really yummy I hope to learn some few tricks so I can get better at them.

Crazy eyes...



3 comments:

Barb Elder said...

What great mom you are those kids are so blessed. Such cute pictures!! I love them.

Natali Thompson said...

Looks fun-your kids are darling.

Shelly said...

Jill looks like fun!! Cute Cute!