Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween Fun

My 3 little kiddies that keep me going everyday I love them so much.So We had a little birthday/ Halloween Party for Jaroms brother Aaron,  Jar and I thought I could be his Basketball Cheerleader....

Me, Dallas, Oaklee, Dan, Zoee, Avery, Jaycee, Skyler and Sunni


We Had a Trunk or Treat at our church first one I have ever been to I think it was the best thing ever, no walking far with the kids, activities that they loved and best of all the night of Halloween my kids just wanted to hand out candy I couldn't get them to go trick-or-treating. 

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Seriously cute kids! And I love the cheerleading outfit! Way to have Halloween spirit!

Sara said...

jillie, these are darling photos. how do you just keep getting skinnier and skinnier! you are so cute. i want to hang out in december when we come. are you going to be there the week after christmas? also, what happened to your guys coming to visit?

Tawni said...

Hi, this is Barb Elder's neice that makes the blog books.
I left my email on my blog, if you could email me or something so I can have your email and we can talk about how to go about making the book, if that is what you want to do.

Tawni said...

By the way, LOVE LOVE LOVE your pictures on your blog! I will definitely have fun with those!

Ash said...

your kids look so grownup!! looks like you guys are doing great!

Ash said...

your kids look so grownup!! looks like you guys are doing great!