Thursday, December 20, 2007

crazy kids

This is just a little of what I do everyday. I was upstairs on the computer for 20 minutes and this is what the kids were doing, Yes do you see Averys legs shes hiding she new she was being naughty, Boston thought it was pretty funny. Santa might be taking a present away.

No Macoy does not eat chettoes yet, Avery was playing with him and he must of grabed the bag and loved every second of it.
This is my cousin Stephanie little girl Savannah we were downstairs doing hair and this is what the kids were doing in the laundry room I thought maybe they would be coloring but no they were painting nails.
Sorry this is not the best picture but it was one of the many times I have had to clean up pooh in the last few days poor little guy he was just not feeling good. What a week and then last night I was visiting teaching jarom was watching the kids and the kids got in to fingernail polish again and Boston hand prints were all over my new leather coach, so I took fingernail polish to it and guess what it took off all the dye my coach is ruined.. Please help can i dye the leather and how in the world do you get the nail polish off its still all over. Yikes........

5 comments:

Heidi said...

OH MY GOSH! I can't believe all that stuff! I'm so sorry about the couch! I have no idea what you do about that! Cant wait to see you guys on Monday!

T said...

hey jill... how are you? looks like you have your hands full! your children are all so cute! Have a great Christmas, maybe one day all the salon girls can go to lunch.

Sommer said...

Oh Jill! The couch that took you 6 months to pick is ruined!! Just be thankful you didn't buy the really expensive one that took forever to arrive just to be ruined. Your kids are darling, they make me laugh. That is the greenest poo I have ever seen!

shelby said...

Why is it that you try to take a few minutes for yourself, and it just causes bigger problems! I swear they know that the second your not looking its time to party!

Shannon & Summer said...

I am so sorry Jill! What a nightmare! Gosh, kids are a handful! We should just live in enpty houses until our kids are grown up!