Thursday, January 10, 2008

Christmas party

We had such a wonderful christmas this year, we usually sleep at my moms but this year we decided to stay home the kids are gettting older and we bring lots of craziness to my parents. Ave new exactly what was going on this year, she was so excited! My little Mermaid
Avery was such a good help, she opened most of Bostons gifts it was cute she would try to show him how to open the present but get to impatient.

Our Family christams party my Mom is so cute she had a yummy dinner and my Dad loves to do the games and hand out money when we win . They had ginger bread houses for the kids to decorate but I think the adults had a better time making them.
Boston just ate all the candy
Jarom and I
Boston found the button that plays music he was so darling he would dance in circle and just laugh Oh we sure do love that little boy!
Macoy just loved eating the paper.

11 comments:

Barb Elder said...

So cute and fun! I loved looking at your pictures and hearing about your Christmas. Your kids are so cute. I love your parents they are also so fun. Great pictures.

Jenny C said...

Your kids are so cute. I miss you. Your hair looks cute!:)

Shelly said...

Cute pictures. I love when you undate you blog. See you tomorrow.

T said...

hey jill your kids are so cute I can't believe how big avery is! you look so cute as always

Janei'a said...

Cute christmas pictures! Oh Jill how do you do it?- I just read your last post and I have to say you are amazing. I would've been crying too hard to blog about it. Kids can be so hard but it's amazing how much we love them!

Nicolle said...

I love Avery's lil Mermaid outfit! She looks so big! I love the picture of you and Jarom, so HOT!

Shannon & Summer said...

Looks like you had a Merry Christmas! Your family is all so pretty!

Eleyna Julia said...

Hi Jill, I saw your blog on Nicolle's and thought I would say hi. Your pics from Christmas are super cute! Macoy is getting so big. We should all get together sometime...

O'BRIEN FAMILY BLOG said...

jill - its been sooo long since we talked or since i have seen you. came across your blog from a round about way. jessie's to barbs to yours. anyhow wanted to say hi - your kids are gorgeous!

Jade said...

So fun! I can't wait until Tate gets excited about Christmas. Your kids are so big and h so cute!

ash said...

Hey Jill-
Dave and I found your blog the other day. Hope you don't mind if we took a peek! Your kids are so cute!! Our blog is daveash100.blogspot.com

Dave and Ashley Peterson