Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The fun days at the Dastrups

No this is not averys dress its actually mine she is on to my clothes she lets me know what look good. The other day she helped me pack it was so cute she made sure I had a necklace and shoes to match ever outfit. She is so much fun! Boston is such a good help he is always wanting Macoy to play he thinks its really cool when he can take Macoy on a broom broom ride.
And they love playdough its not my favorite thing, its so messy. Boston pulls little pieces off and loves to throw it on the ground. But its fun to watch them use there imaginations and try to make things.


8 comments:

Jenny C said...

Hey I tagged you. Check my blog. How was your trip?

Sommer said...

Oh no, Avery is onto your clothes. Now your closet, and hers is going to be torn apart at all times :)

Eleyna Julia said...

You have a lot going on with three kids! It looks so fun though. Hunter is sick so I missed the gym this morning, but hopefully I will be seeing you there soon.

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

You got your table! Do you love it?
It looks great...Im not a huge fan of playdough either! Its super annoying because they love it soooo much!

Heidi said...

Those are adorable pictures of your kids. Oh, and you got your kitchen table and chairs! Love it... So fun to see you the other night! See you tomorrow at lunch! PS... I love your new blog design! simple and classy. Can you please do mine???

shelby said...

She is so cute! And your oys look like they are having so much fun! I love that my boys are so close like yours. You just know that they will be good friends!

Duncahoo said...

Tag again

Nicolle said...

Oh I love the pictures of the boys, they look so cute! I cant believe that Avery is 4 years old now! Wow she looks so grown up in the 1st picture! Your in trouble cause you have a shopper on your hands!