Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentines Day!

So this was the best girft Jarom could have given me Im just not into Flowers there really pretty but yes I would rather have the money. Jar wrote me one of those candy bar letters it was so cute he had to think really hard he did a really good job. I sure love being married to him he is always trying his best to make me happy. We went out to dinner, movie and spent time talking about when we first were dating instead of talking about kids and bills it was great to remember the days of dating life. The kids and I went to his office and decorated his desk with hearts and love notes, Avery thought it was great being sneaky and Boston just sat and ate all the candy.

4 comments:

Nicolle said...

Good job Jarom! Thats a really cute idea and way to be creative!
:)

Shelly said...

That so cute!! It is fun to see Jarom do cute things for you.

Duncahoo said...

Our boys did pretty good this year!! Meg had a great time and thank you for having her. Are they changing your ward boundaries? They said sunday they were changing ours so I was hoping maybe we will get to be in yours.

Heidi said...

Those little things mean so much! way to go Jarom!