Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I've been tagged

What do you keep in your purse?
So I'm in betweeen purses right now I have had the same one for to long, I usually just carry a daiper bag with my wallet. And have a little purse I can transfer into quickly but that one needs to go. This is what I carry with me a phone, coupon book, check book, lip stuff and planer
Which one should I keep I could do the bigger one that would carry kid stuff to or the smaller one for when its just me which one is cuter?

Im tagging: Angie, Stephanie, Heidi, Shelly, Jenny C

4 comments:

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

ok, your going to die when you see whats in my purse!
I like the gold bag..kinda silver gold...soooo cute! Where did you find them? Hey are we good for the 25th for my hair at 1:45? Did you by chance mention anything to shelly?

Heidi said...

Hi:) okay, I htink i'm with steph on the purse... I like the big one! I like big purses though. The other one is darling as well... I don't have kids yet and my purse isn't big enough for all my stuff.... AH! I'm going to be one of those moms you see carrying a beach bag so everything will fit.

shelby said...

Jill your kids pictures are so cute. Who took them for you? And I too like the bigger purse!

Nicolle said...

I think that im feeling the bigger purse for you. I like the smaller one but I just went bigger and its really nice to beable to carry everything in it!