Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Avery!

My Litlle girl turned 4 today I can't believe it she is getting so big and Im feeling so old. I love her so much what a blessing she is to our family she brings us so much joy and happiness. I have to say I had the best day on Monday with her I forget how good she really is when its one on one with her she is always sharing attentions with the boys. I got a babysitter for the boys she came to work with me for a few hours at the salon and didn't makea a peep she just organized the
fingernail polish and washed the mirrors. Afterward we were off shopping for some new clothes at 4 you would think it would still be toys or dolls but its clothes and its a lot easier for me to take her to pick her own clothes out so Im not returning later. We hit the 40% off at old Navy and the mall she loved it. She didn't want to go home. I sure love having a little girl.
All Ready for church

3 comments:

Jess said...

Wow, she is getting so grown up, but I still remember the little toddler walking around your old basement apartment saying, "Where's Jar?"

Heidi said...

oh my gosh, she looks so cute. Wow, it's pretty amazing how fast they start looking all grown up! How cute you two went on a birthday date. I think I'm PMS-ing because I'm crying right now cause that's so cute. I will do your tag when I get a chance to empty my magic bag that holds everything! I have no idea how you only have 5 things in your purse....

Shelly said...

Avery is a babe!! She was so cute opening your presents on Sunday. She gets so excited and it was cute to see her hug everyone.