Thursday, March 6, 2008

Days out

I'm so ready for it to be warm.. We have been trying a few new places and I think the kids have had a great time getting out. We went to the living Aquarium and had a great time. Im not sure what Boston was looking at but he must have really thought it was cool. Canyon (Carrie's little guy), Kendra, Kennedy, Avery, and Kacen
Kangaroo zoo was really fun for the kids, Avery loves getting together with her cousins

Landon and Macoy, I'm not sure when they stop putting everything in there mouth and Macoy mouth is a fauset, I change his shirt a few times a day plus bibs and not just when he's teething.

2 comments:

Barb Elder said...

Love the pictures. Macoy face is so cute! They all look like they are having a great time. You are a great Mom!

Heather Ballard said...

Your kids are so cute. I see why you come to the gym in the early morning. Having three would take a lot of time.