Thursday, March 6, 2008

My Birthday

For my birthday we went to the Jazz game, with Heather and Kacey Nelson which was really fun. It was funny I had gone to the bathroom during half time and came out and couldn't find anyone, I thought they left me but as I was looking around there Jarom was behind the Red Mango ice cream helping serve. ( If you haven't tried red mango yet you need to 70 calories and no fat its so so good). Jarom is really good friends with the people that own it, the line was so long so he thought he would just help, and look what he was wearing he fit in perfect, we all got free icecream so worth it. I'm just getting to old and thanks Mom she had my kids asleep and the house picked up when I got home I have the best Mom ever...

6 comments:

Heidi said...

that is funny about Jarom! I was bummed we missed seeing you guys. Hope it was a very happy birthday. I love u

Sommer said...

Fun! Happy Birthday.

Unknown said...

Hey Jill- It's Amy (Bolda). Just wanted to say Hi! I got your blog off of Nicolle's. Happy late Birthday! Your kids are so cute and getting so big. I am sure they keep you VERY busy. My blog is www.tjandamypugmire.blogspot.com Keep in touch!

shelby said...

You do have the best Mom ever! I really miss her! It sound like you had a fun Birthday!

Heather Ballard said...

Hey Jill, it's Heather from pump. I hope you had a good birthday. That ice cream sounds good and it's good to find a treat where the calories are low. You look so good by the way. It's fun to have you in class.

Kass Martin said...

Jarom is so funny. He's so likable I am sure they wanted to hire him on the spot! :) Happy birthday. I love birthdays. My family was saying that Jarom looks like that last guy that got voted off of American Idol-Dave Hernandez. Funny huh! Minus the whole male stripper thing! Cute pictures of you kids.