Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Journal

Well i don't blog Journal very much, but I thought I would tell you what I have been trying to do latley, I have been trying to put a side my to do list which is hard for me to do, (because there is always one more thing that needs to get done) and give my full attention to my kids for a few hours after lunch before naps and either go somewhere, color, or be outside, and I have to say that my kids have been so much better and I have loved focusing on just them and watching there little personalities. They are small for only so long and I need to enjoy them, plus thats my calling in life right know is to be a Mom and they are growing up so fast. I sure do love them and wouldn't want to be doing anything else. The Bonus is they are worn out and all go down for naps I even put Avery back on naps and we are all happier.

3 comments:

lramey said...

oh gosh, now I'm feeling the guilt coming on! I need to play with my kiddos so much more than I do!!!! You're so cute, such a good mom!!!!!

Rachel said...

I love this! You are very wise, and it does take some effort, but so worth it. We watched old videos of our kids this week and seeing my nearly nine year old as a toddler just brought back a flood of memories, Where has the time gone? Soak 'em up!

Barb Elder said...

You are amazing!!! What a great mom. You have the cutest kids ever! We love them. Can't wait for you to come play in our pool with the kids!!!