Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Moutains

Jarom has been wanting to shave his head forever, he told Avery she could cut it she was so excited, just hope she doesn't get any ideas and cut her brothers. On Saturday we went up to Jaroms paretns Ranch packed a lunch and rode 4 wheelers with just our little famiy. The kids loved it, we haven't had a fun little family outing for a while.

Boston sat in Jaroms lap and thoght he was the one driving.

I just packed Macoy in this little sling it worked great, he even fell asleep.

5 comments:

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

How do you like your sling? I had my friend make me one (its different than yours) but just wondered how you liked yours?

Sara said...

Cutest family ever! You guys have so much fun all the time. You are a darling Mommy Jillie. I am so stoked we get to hang out super soon! YEAH!!

Rachel said...

I was so happy to see so many new posts! Your getaway sounds heavenly! My husband went into your husbands office building today. How funny is that? We live right behind there and he was checking out the extra offices for rent. He's considering setting up his own Law Practice...

Barb Elder said...

Sounds like a great day!

LJAZ said...

Your family is so cute! that looks like a lot of fun! and who knows maybe Avery will take after her mother! so cute!